Indigenous Language Program Directory
In 2019, AILDI celebrated its 40th year anniversary of providing critical training to strengthen efforts to revitalize and promote the use of Indigenous languages across generations. To mark the occasion, AILDI is launching an on-line directory of Indigenous language programs, projects, schools, teachers, students, and advocates. The directory, when completed, will be available on the website. The directory is designed to provide a brief overview of some of the goals and accomplishments of Indigenous language programs and projects. All are welcome to contribute to the directory, regardless of whether you have attended an AILDI session or not. Click here to enter information. Thank you for contributing to the directory. For questions and more information contact AILDI at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 621-1058.
Click on entries below to read more:
- Quinault Indian Nation Language Department — Kwinał Łək
- Nishnaabemwin Pane Immersion Program
- Comanche Nation Language Department — Nahmaʔai tanʉ nʉmʉniwʉnʉ
- Coeur d'Alene Language Program — hnqwa'qwe'eln
- Hualapai Department of Cultural Resources