Language revitalization activities for Indigenous communities are varied and diverse. This section features information, articles and useful links regarding Indigenous language revitalization.
- Northwest Indian Language Institute
- Canadian Indigenous Languages and Literacy Development Institute (CILLDI)
- Indigenous Language Institute
- Language Documentation and Conservation Journal (University of Hawai'i at Manoa)
- Advocates for Indigenous California Language Survival
- First Peoples' Cultural Council