Immunization records will be required for the summer 2023 session
The University of Arizona requires proof of measles and mumps (MMR) vaccination for all students born after 12/31/56.
You will not be allowed to register for classes until you meet the following MMR immunization requirement:
- Two doses of the MMR vaccine or two doses of individual Measles, Mumps, and Rubella vaccination.
- The first vaccination must be on or after your first birthday. Any MMR administered before your first birthday is invalid.
- The second vaccination must be at least 28 days after the first MMR vaccination.
- Your record must include the month, day, and year of your vaccinations.
- One of the two MMR's must have an administration date after 12/31/79.
- International students must also provide proof of 1 Rubella vaccination.
A positive serology (blood test) for Measles and Mumps can be also used to satisfy the MMR immunization requirement. Serologies with a result of 'Equivocal' or 'Negative' are considered not immune to Measles and Mumps and will require booster vaccination.
At this time, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is not required for course registration.
If you still have questions about the new student immunization requirements, please review our Immunization FAQ page.
Submitting your Immunization Record
Upload your immunization record, or a physician signed New Student Immunization Requirement form, to the Campus Health Medical Records Department through your PatientLink portal. You can access your PatientLink portal by clicking the icon below and signing in with your NetID and password. You are encouraged to enter as many immunizations as possible, beyond the 2 MMR's, in the event you are seen for medical services at the Campus Health clinic.
- Select Forms
- Select Immunization History
- Enter the dates of your immunizations
- Attach your immunization record by clicking 'Add'
- Select Submit
*Allow 2 business days for your record to be verified and for the immunization hold to be lifted from your UAccess account.
Click to access PatientLink
Hours*: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm (Wed 9am-6pm)
After-Hours: Call (520) 570-7898 to speak with a medical provider.
*Campus Health and CAPS are CLOSED on University Holidays & OPEN during University Closure days.
EMERGENCY & AFTER HOURS INFORMATION
For more information, please visit Campus Health
Immunization records must be submit to Campus Health
- They can be scanned online at https://health.arizona.edu/patientlink
- Mailing address:
Attn: Medical Records
1224 East Lowell St
Tucson, AZ 85721
- Fax: 520-626-4301 OR 520-621-9471