UA Undergraduate Summer Application 2020
Applying as an undergraduate student.
If you have not attended college, or have not finished a college degree yet, you may apply as an undergraduate student. No previous college experience is necessary to come to AILDI. (You will need to be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or G.E.D.) To apply you will need to do the following:
Step 1: https://aildi.arizona.edu/content/summer-2020-pre-registration to complete the AILDI registration form. By filling out this form we will be able to keep track of your application to the University of Arizona. This is important due to the variety of offices involved in the admissions process.
Step 2: Go to http://summer-winter.arizona.edu/summer/admission
- Click on "Summer Only Undergraduate Non-Degree Students." Click on the link (circled in blue in the picture below). It will redirect you to the online application page.
- Create an account to begin your application (Be sure to go to the section circled in blue in the following image).
- Fill out the following sections to create a new account.
- Once you have created an account, you will fill out an application. Select "Summer Only" for the "Application Type," "Summer 2020" for the "Term," and click on Start New Application.
- Be sure to fill out all required fields. Once you get to "Section 6," you will be asked to select a major. Go to the drop down menu and choose "American Indian Language Development Institute (see the following images for further reference).
Step 3: Pay the $80 application fee, Review your application, and Submit.